KC Catering is owned and operated by two chefs, a husband/wife team consisting of Kathryn and Chad Wandrie. They approached us with the task of creating their branding and their complete digital presence. We began the process with one simple question: who is KC Catering?
- To establish a brand identity that properly represents the mission, character and personality of KC Catering
- To create a proper digital presence through a custom designed website
- Increase brand awareness through the use of social media marketing
- Establish goal tracking through platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords and Hootsuite
- Create print materials for marketing (business cards & brochures)
- Design product packaging
- BrandingGeneral brand mark/logo creation, brand positioning
- Web DesignInformation Architecture, Wireframe and Prototyping
- Web DevelopmentWordPress custom Theme coding
- Social Media MarketingFacebook & Twitter Ads, posts
- Print DesignBusiness Cards, Fliers, Stamps (for product packaging)
- Digital MarketingAdWords, HootSuite, Google Analytics
We began discovery by asking the obvious question: who is KC Catering? What does the company stand for? What goals were they looking to accomplish? We determined that KC Catering needed a bold and effective marketing strategy to set themselves apart as the premier catering company in their region. Further, we needed to assure that the brand identity we created for them was apparent in both their digital marketing and traditional marketing efforts.
After we created a proper branding with a logo design (more images below), we proceeded further in the branding process by determining colors, fonts and a central theme with which we could design the website. Further, we determined what users were most likely to search and architected the website to provide directed navigation to increase leads and create more general brand exposure. The implementation resulted in a bold and effective digital home for KC Catering, where users could learn about the company, find signature recipes, receive quotes and more.
The results represented a successful online presence and campaign, with conversions (sales) nearly doubling, substantial traffic growth and a marked increase in leads.